The human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still an essential part of our lives. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but it is a miserable life. Not only would there be the absence of taste the body would also have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Plus Omega
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Plus Omega
When we take in food it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary players in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes which break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as those, it’s best to go visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Plus Omega
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be used regularly
But, it doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Plus Omega
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of food. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its requirements provided. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, and sugar from table, it looks that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check for what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients on display. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
But, you may find the stark distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is on this products list. For instance, you may discover that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that compose the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are divided into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most essential in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth which is the first step towards the process of digestion. Then, it goes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mainly process lactose, a chemical present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars found in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes Other enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Plus Omega
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of being fuller when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the important enzymes that are required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and can be easily taken in into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption, such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
As with most supplements on available, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take one or two capsules prior to every meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. The amount of times you use the capsule is entirely up to you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow your body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be visible. It could include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means a healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. So, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
However, like any other food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Plus Omega
A second thing to consider is that the supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you lots of money and it even saves a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe that you would be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. As such it is important to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can opt for one that is targeted or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food palette.
The broad-based approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it cannot. It’s not wasting your time.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, only took three days to reach me I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. That was something I did not expect as I was so used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Plus Omega
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for three months so far (I prefer 2 tablets each day, which seems like the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not immediate. I think it was about the third week that I began to notice that my gut was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Plus Omega
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or modifying or altering the content in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.