While the human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains vital to our own existence. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there a lack of taste, the body would also have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Plus Omega 3
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Plus Omega 3
When we eat food, it is processed in such that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is the process we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that shouldn’t be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down various types of food. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Plus Omega 3
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be utilized regularly
But, it does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to our bodies, best substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Plus Omega 3
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes that break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its needs covered. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the typical ingredient list and what can be found on this products list. For instance, you could discover that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has something to do the ingredients that make up the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth which is the initial step in the digestive process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mainly processes lactose, a substance present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to help break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Plus Omega 3
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is one of the many important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body, such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and can be easily taken in through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like many supplements available on available, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for only ten days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets per day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. However, the number of times you consume one capsule is really dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If taken properly they will enable your body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should also appear. It could include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is going on inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there has been no known adverse effect. As such, it is safe to take just in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
As with any food supplement when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Plus Omega 3
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save a lot of value and even save you a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think you’ll use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years, I would recommend just buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like constipation or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a broad range of food palette.
The broad-based method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not waste of time.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, just took three days to arrive I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. That was something I didn’t expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Plus Omega 3
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I opt 2 tablets each day, which was an ideal sweet spot in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. It was around the third week that I noticed that my stomach was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Plus Omega 3
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.