Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is true. The body can live with only water but that isn’t a good idea. There is not only an absence of taste but your body would have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Per Calorie
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Per Calorie
If we consume food the food is processed in such a way that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another thing that shouldn’t be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Per Calorie
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase the existing enzymes in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be taken often
However, this does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medication and should not be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for your body, the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Per Calorie
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thus providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements got all their needs provided. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it seems like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients on display. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this list of ingredients. For example, you can find that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has much to do with the ingredients that compose the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if the product talks of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are classified into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also important for modifying many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth which is the initial step in the digestive process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme mainly processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function additional enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Per Calorie
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. With lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down plants that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body like iron and zinc. When you use Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorbed into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
As with most supplements on the market, it requires the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. The amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow your body to have a simpler and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. As such, it is safe to take just in the case of following the recommended dosage.
However, like any food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Per Calorie
A second thing to consider it is that the product has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and even save you the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking that you would use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time, I would recommend just going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can opt for one that is targeted or select one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-based method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a good thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and not deliver. It isn’t making you wait.
After receiving the bottles that,, mind you, only took three days to arrive I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Per Calorie
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I opt to take two tablets each day which seemed like the perfect amount for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week, when I began to notice that my gut felt better, and my trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Per Calorie
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that you are able to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering supplements in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.