Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but that isn’t a good idea. There is not only an absence of taste the body would also have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Per Amino Acids
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Per Amino Acids
When we eat food the food is processed in that the nutrients become useful to the body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already have an idea, but there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down various types of food. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your doctor. For milder symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Per Amino Acids
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be taken regularly
However, this doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medication and should not be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to your body, the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Per Amino Acids
Digestive Enzymes and Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thereby making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements have all their bases all covered. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, even sugar from table, it looks like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be the norm to verify on what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient in the forefront. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this list of ingredients. For example, you can find that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has something to do what ingredients compose the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are classified into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step toward the process of digestion. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme mainly processes lactose, a substance found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes, other enzymes are also part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Vs Per Amino Acids
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty food items. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. With lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the essential enzymes needed for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body, such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorption through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption like calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
As with most supplements on marketplace, it takes the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts just ten days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets each day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you take the capsule is entirely your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow the body to have an easier and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be visible. This can include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is going on inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there has been no known negative side effects. So, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
As with any other food supplement, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Per Amino Acids
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. As such, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and it even saves the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you would use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time, I would recommend just getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like constipation or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or you can choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a wide range of food options.
The broad-range method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it cannot. They are simply not making you wait.
When I received my supplements, which mind you, took just 3 days to arrive, I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. That was something I did not expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not too small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Vs Per Amino Acids
I’m on my third bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer taking two pills each day, which was a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week, when I realized that my stomach was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Per Amino Acids
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering or altering the content in any manner form or shape is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years of age and those with allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.