Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating but food remains vital to our own existence. It could be food you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but it would be a miserable existence. There is not only the absence of taste but your body would have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Past Tense
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Past Tense
If we consume food it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in school since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that must not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may have an idea, but there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Past Tense
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be utilized regularly
However, this doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a medicine that should never be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to our bodies, most effective substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Past Tense
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch the supplements will give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thereby giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes that break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their needs covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient front and center. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice the stark difference between the usual ingredient list and what can be found on this products list. For instance, you may see that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason behind this has something to do the ingredients that compose the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost label these enzymes according to the kind of food they break down. For instance, if it talks of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are classified into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down the protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, specifically in the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also important for modifying more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step toward the digestive process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes Other enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Past Tense
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich foods. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of being fuller when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the many important enzymes that are required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as iron and zinc. With Phytase, these zinc and iron are released, and are easily taken in into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
Like many supplements available on the market, it needs a consistent dosage to get the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to use two tablets daily, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you take the capsule is entirely up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have a more easy and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be evident. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something that is not right with your body. In contrast clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well working digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there has been no known side effect. As such, it is safe to consume as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Past Tense
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. If you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and even save you lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you will use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years, I would recommend just going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or you can choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a diverse foods.
The wide-ranging approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and not deliver. It isn’t making you wait.
When I received my supplements, which, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t think of as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Past Tense
I’m on my third bottle now and have been taking the supplement for three months to date (I prefer 2 tablets per day, which seems like a good sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not overnight. It was around the third week when I noticed that my gut was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the near future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Past Tense
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.