Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our lives. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is indeed true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but that is a miserable life. Not only would there be an absence of taste the body would also have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Past Expiration
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Past Expiration
When we eat food the food is processed in such a way that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that shouldn’t be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already have an idea that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down different kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it is advised to consult your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Past Expiration
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be utilized regularly
However, this doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for your body, the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Past Expiration
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thereby making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that break down the body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their needs covered. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it appears like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be the norm to verify for what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is on this list of ingredients. For example, you can see that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason for this has something to do what the ingredients that make up the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they break down. For example, when the product is talking of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they consume. They are classified into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are amongst the most essential when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice particularly at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth which is the initial step in the process of digestion. After that, it passes to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mostly processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Vs Past Expiration
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich food items. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. With lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the important enzymes that are required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase, these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorbed into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it takes the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without supplements. However, the number of times you take the capsule is entirely up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have an easier and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. These include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is an indicator of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something going on inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there is no evidence of a adverse effect. As such, it is safe to take just in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Past Expiration
A second thing to consider it is that the product has soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. If you have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and can even save the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think you’ll use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. old (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of food options.
The broad-based method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it cannot. It isn’t wasting your time.
After receiving my bottles, which mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. It was something I did not think of as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small to make you question whether you’re receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Past Expiration
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months so far (I opt to take two tablets each day which seemed like the perfect amount for me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
The effects were not immediate. It was around the third week when I began to notice that my gut was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Past Expiration
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying or altering the content in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old, and people who have allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.