While the human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it, however, that isn’t a good idea. There is not only the absence of taste but your body would have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Past Expiration Date
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Past Expiration Date
If we consume food, it is processed in such that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another aspect that should really not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down various types of food. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Past Expiration Date
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be utilized regularly
However, this does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medication and should not be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to your body, the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Past Expiration Date
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements got all their needs covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it seems like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your standard procedure to check for what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what can be found in this list. For instance, you may discover that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason is something to do the ingredients that compose the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes according to the kind of food they break down. For instance, if the product is talking of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are classified into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These two enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also important for modifying more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix to saliva within the mouth which is the first step towards the process of digestion. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that process lactose, a chemical found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work additional enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Vs Past Expiration Date
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty foods. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is one of the many essential enzymes needed for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body, such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and easily absorption through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it takes a consistent dosage to get the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to use two tablets daily, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you use one capsule is really up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow your body to have an easier and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be visible. These include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means a healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there has been no known adverse effect. As such, it is safe to consume in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like any food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Past Expiration Date
Another point to be aware of it is that the product contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. If you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you lots of money and can even save the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you will be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of foods.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- May not be good for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or you can choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a broad range of food palette.
The wide-ranging strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a great quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and not deliver. It isn’t making you wait.
Upon getting the bottles that, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. That was something I did not anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small that you question whether you’re receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Past Expiration Date
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I opt to take two tablets each day, which was the perfect amount to me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better , and my trips to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Past Expiration Date
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. The same way you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or altering or altering the content in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.