While the human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains an essential part of our existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but it isn’t a good idea. Not only is there the absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Papaya Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Papaya Enzymes
When we take in food it is processed in such that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This is the process we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is one other thing that must not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life would not be like it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your doctor. For milder symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Papaya Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be used often
But, it doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for our bodies, most effective substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Papaya Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thereby giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplement has all its needs all covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzymes Any supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient in the forefront. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical ingredient list and what can be found on this list of ingredients. For example, you can discover that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason is much to do with what ingredients make up the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are divided into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These two enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking the proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestion process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function additional enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these enzymes are certain to help break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Papaya Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty food items. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes is what break down plants that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is among the essential enzymes needed to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body such as iron and zinc. With Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and easily absorbed through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
Like most supplements in available, it needs the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take two tablets daily and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If taken properly they will enable the body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is a tell of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there has been no known side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Papaya Enzymes
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Also, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and even save you a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you would use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time, I would recommend just going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of foods.
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can either go for one that is targeted or select an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to improve their digestion because they love eating a diverse foods.
The wide-ranging method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not making you wait.
After receiving my bottles, which, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was excited about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I did not think of as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Vs Papaya Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months to date (I choose taking two pills each day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week that I began to notice that my stomach felt better, and my trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Papaya Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying supplements in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old, and those with allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.