While the human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our lives. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but it isn’t a good idea. There is not only a lack of taste, but your body would have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Outside The Body
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Outside The Body
When we eat food the food is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is the process we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life would not be like it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down various types of food. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it is advised to consult your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Outside The Body
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be taken often
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a prescription medication and should not be taken as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for your body, the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Outside The Body
Digestive Enzymes and Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplement has all its requirements all covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it seems that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient front and center. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this list of ingredients. For example, you can find that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason is much to do with what ingredients comprise the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when it talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they consume. They are divided into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth which is the first step towards the digestive process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mainly process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Outside The Body
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty foods. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plants that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is one of the many vital enzymes required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body, such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase the zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorbed into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like many supplements available on available, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
A good place to start is to consume two tablets daily, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. The amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should also appear. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something wrong inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means a healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there is no evidence of a side effect. So, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
As with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Outside The Body
Another thing to note it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping will be added to the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you many dollars and even save you the cost of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you will be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. As such it is important to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of foods.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like constipation, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a diverse food options.
The broad-range approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t making you wait.
When I received my bottles, which, mind you, just took three days to reach me I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not too small to make you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Vs Outside The Body
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months now (I prefer to take two tablets per day, which was an ideal sweet spot in my case.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week that I began to notice that my gut was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, this is unless I find something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Outside The Body
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. The same way you are able to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.