While the human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains an essential part of our lives. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be the absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Outside Sales
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Outside Sales
When we take in food the food is processed in such that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This process is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another thing that must not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already have an idea, but there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it is recommended to visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Outside Sales
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be used frequently
But, it doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to your body, the most effective ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Outside Sales
Digestive Enzymes and Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food items. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thus making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplement has all its requirements provided. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it seems like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could discover that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason behind this has something to do what the ingredients that compose the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they eat. They are divided into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most essential in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth, which is the initial step in the process of digestion. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has the same function with amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mainly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Outside Sales
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich food items. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. With lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of fullness when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes is what break down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the many vital enzymes required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase the iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorbed through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals like calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like many supplements available on the market, it requires a consistent dosage to get the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to every meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use two tablets daily, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. The amount of times you use one capsule is really dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable your body to have an easier and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should also appear. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. However clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there has been no known adverse effect. So, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
As with any other food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Outside Sales
Another thing to note is that the supplement contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. If you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and even save you lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking you’ll use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years, I would recommend just getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating females (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can opt for an individual supplement or you can choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-range strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it cannot. It’s not wasting your time.
When I received the bottles that, mind you, took just three days to reach me I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not so small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Vs Outside Sales
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have taken the supplement for three months to date (I choose to take two tablets each day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
The effects were not overnight. It was around the third week, when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better , and my trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Outside Sales
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. The same way it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.