While the human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our own existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but that would be a miserable existence. There is not only the absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Outside Probiotic
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Outside Probiotic
When we take in food the food is processed in that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down various kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or the body does not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as those, it’s recommended to visit your physician. For milder symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Outside Probiotic
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be utilized frequently
But, it does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to our bodies, best substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Outside Probiotic
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements have all their bases covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it seems that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients on display. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this products list. For example, you can see that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason is something to do what the ingredients that make up the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most essential in proteolysis,, which means breaking the proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice particularly at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestion process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme mainly process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes Other enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Outside Probiotic
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is among the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body such as zinc and iron. With Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released, and are easily taken in by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it needs a consistent dosage to get the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to each meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take 2 tablets per day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you take one capsule is really dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If taken properly they will enable your body to have an easier and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there has been no known side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any other food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Outside Probiotic
A second thing to consider is that the supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and it even saves a lot of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking that you would use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can either go for one that is targeted or you can choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of foods.
The wide-ranging approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a good thing as the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It’s not making you wait.
Upon getting my supplements, which, mind you, just took three days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small to make you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Vs Outside Probiotic
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I opt to take two tablets per day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not overnight. It was around the third week, when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, that is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Outside Probiotic
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old, and people who have allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.