The human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our own existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension our entire body is concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but it isn’t a good idea. There is not only an absence of taste but your body would have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Outside Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Outside Enzymes
If we consume food, it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This process is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that shouldn’t be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down various kinds of food. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it would be best to go visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Outside Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what is already inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be used regularly
But, it does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a prescription medication and should not be taken as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for our bodies, most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Outside Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of foods. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes that break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplements got all their bases provided. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is listed in this list. For example, you can discover that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has much to do with the ingredients that comprise the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if it talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are divided into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most important in proteolysis,, which means breaking protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, but they can also be used to modify many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestive process. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function additional enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Vs Outside Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty foods. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plants that you consume in your diet. They focus on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the many important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as zinc and iron. With Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily absorbed by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption, such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
As with most supplements on available, it takes the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take one or two capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts just ten days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets each day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you take the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be visible. This can include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there is no evidence of a adverse effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
As with any food supplement, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Outside Enzymes
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you many dollars and it even saves a lot of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you would be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I’d suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. As such it is important to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant women (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can either go for an individual supplement or choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people who want to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of foods.
The wide-ranging approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it cannot. It’s not wasting your time.
Upon getting my bottles, which mind you, just took three days to arrive I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. That was something I did not anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Outside Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle right now and have taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I choose 2 tablets per day, which seems like the perfect amount for me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week when I realized that my stomach felt better, and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the near future. Of course, that is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Outside Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering or altering the content in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.