Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our lives. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is true. The body can live with only water but it isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be an absence of taste but your body would have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Outside Basis
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Outside Basis
If we consume food, it is processed in a way that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another thing that should really not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food items. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it is best to go visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Outside Basis
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what’s already present within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be utilized regularly
But, it doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a prescription medication that should never be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to our bodies, most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Outside Basis
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thereby giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their requirements covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it seems that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your standard procedure to check for what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient on display. It’s on the label of the bottle.
You may notice the stark difference between the usual ingredient list and what is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may see that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason for this has something to do what ingredients make up the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when it talks about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are divided into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most important when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, particularly at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step towards the digestive process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes, other enzymes are also included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Outside Basis
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty food items. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plants that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the important enzymes that are required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body like iron and zinc. When you use Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorption by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption, such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on available, it takes a consistent dosage to get the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for just 10 days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets each day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without supplements. The amount of times you take the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If taken properly they will enable the body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. However, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
However, like any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Outside Basis
A second thing to consider it is that the product has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save lots of money and can even save the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe that you will use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can either go for a targeted supplement or choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-based strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not making you wait.
Upon getting my supplements, which, mind you, just took three days to reach me I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Outside Basis
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months so far (I opt 2 tablets per day which seemed like the perfect amount to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week, when I realized that my gut felt better, and my trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Outside Basis
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old, and people who have allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.