While the human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still a crucial piece of our existence. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is the truth. The body can survive with only water but it isn’t a good idea. There is not only the absence of taste the body would also have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Out Of The Digestive Tract
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Out Of The Digestive Tract
When we eat food the food is processed in a way that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is the process we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s one other thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes that break down different types of food items. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Out Of The Digestive Tract
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be utilized often
However, this doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to our bodies, best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. As such, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Out Of The Digestive Tract
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. It is made up of many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thus providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their requirements provided. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats, grains and even sugar from table, it looks like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could see that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason is much to do with the ingredients that compose the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are divided into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestion process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. It assists in transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme mostly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar present in milk to two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars found in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work additional enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Out Of The Digestive Tract
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the many important enzymes that are required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body, such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released, and are easily taken in through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals like calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
Like many supplements available on available, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to each meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets each day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without supplements. However, the number of times you consume one capsule is really dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable the body to have an easier and faster time in taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will also appear. This can include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. In contrast, having clear skin means a healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there has been no known adverse effect. As such, it is suitable to use as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
As with any food supplement when you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Out Of The Digestive Tract
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. If you have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also important to note that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you many dollars and can even save a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking you’ll use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I’d suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of foods.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant females (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can either go for a targeted supplement or choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a diverse food options.
The broad-range approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a great quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t wasting your time.
When I received my supplements, which mind you, only took three days to reach me I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. It was something I didn’t anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Vs Out Of The Digestive Tract
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for three months to date (I choose to take two tablets each day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week when I noticed that my gut was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Out Of The Digestive Tract
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or altering the supplement in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.