While the human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our own existence. Food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can live with only water but that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be the absence of taste but your body would have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Out Of State
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Out Of State
When we take in food it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is the process we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down different types of food. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your physician. For milder symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Out Of State
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be taken regularly
But, it doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Out Of State
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes that break down the body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its bases provided. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it seems like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your normal practice to look for what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients on display. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is listed on this list of ingredients. For example, you can find that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with the ingredients that make up the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when the product is talking of enzymes which break carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking the protein into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also essential for altering more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth which is the initial step in the digestion process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars present in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Out Of State
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich foods. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes is what break down plant matter that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is among the essential enzymes needed for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase the zinc and iron are released, and are easily taken in through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption, such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
Like most supplements in the market, it needs a consistent dosage to get the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. The amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely up to you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have an easier and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be evident. It could include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something going on inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means a healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported side effect. As such, it is suitable to use so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
As with any other food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Out Of State
Another thing to note it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and can even save lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think you’ll use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time, I would recommend just getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of foods.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like constipation or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. old (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can opt for one that is targeted or you can choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-based strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great quality because the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not waste of time.
After receiving my supplements, which mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I didn’t think of as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not so small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Vs Out Of State
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months to date (I prefer taking two pills per day, which was a good sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week when I noticed that my gut was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking these supplements into the future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Out Of State
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. The same way, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering or altering the content in any manner form or shape is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.