While the human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is vital to our lives. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can survive with only water but it isn’t a good idea. There is not only the absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Opposite Leaves
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Opposite Leaves
When we take in food the food is processed in a way that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is the process we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that shouldn’t be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already have an idea that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes and they all break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or the body does not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Opposite Leaves
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what’s already present inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be taken regularly
But, it doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medicine and should not be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for your body, the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Opposite Leaves
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. It is made up of many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplements got all their bases covered. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it seems that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify for what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients on display. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may see that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has something to do what ingredients compose the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the kind of food they break down. For example, when the product is talking of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most essential when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestive process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mostly process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work additional enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Opposite Leaves
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes is what break down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many essential enzymes needed to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase, these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorbed by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals, such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you take each capsule is dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow the body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
But, as with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Opposite Leaves
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. If you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you many dollars and can even save the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking that you will use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I’d suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can opt for an individual supplement or select a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-based approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not making you wait.
Upon getting my supplements, which, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Opposite Leaves
I’m on my third bottle right now and have taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I choose taking two pills each day which seemed like the perfect amount for me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week that I began to notice that my gut was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking supplements in the future. Of course, that is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Opposite Leaves
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Remember it is only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying or altering the content in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.