The human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains vital to our lives. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but it isn’t a good idea. Not only is there a lack of taste, the body would also have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Opposite Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Opposite Enzymes
If we consume food the food is processed in a way that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that must not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary players in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down various types of food items. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your doctor. For milder symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Opposite Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what is already within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be utilized regularly
But, it doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for you, but the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Opposite Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its needs covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to oils, fats, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient front and center. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this list of ingredients. For example, you can see that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are classified into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the pineapple stem. For years, it has been utilized in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step towards the process of digestion. After that, it passes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase, the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function additional enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Vs Opposite Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty food items. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body will have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of fullness when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the many vital enzymes required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorption by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals like calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like many supplements available on the market, it requires a consistent dosage to get the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take one or two capsules before each meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets per day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without any supplements. The amount of times you take each capsule is up to you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. However, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported side effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
However, like any food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Opposite Enzymes
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. It is also important to note that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and can even save a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you will use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I’d suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. As such it is important to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food items.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can opt for one that is targeted or you can choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of foods.
The wide-ranging strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not waste of time.
After receiving my supplements, which, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive, I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. It was something I did not expect as I was so used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make you doubt if you are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Opposite Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have been taking the supplement for three months now (I choose taking two pills per day, which seems like a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week, when I noticed that my gut was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the future. Of course, that’s until I discover something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Opposite Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering or altering the content in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.