Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating but food remains vital to our lives. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but it is a miserable life. Not only is there an absence of taste the body would also have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Opposite Carbohydrates
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Opposite Carbohydrates
When we eat food it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is the process we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is one other thing that must not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary players in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down different types of food items. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it would be best to go visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Opposite Carbohydrates
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be taken regularly
But, it doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to you, but the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Opposite Carbohydrates
Digestive Enzymes and Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of food. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thus providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their needs all covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient front and center. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is listed in this list. For instance, you could find that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that compose the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking of enzymes which break carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also essential for altering many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestive process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function additional enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Opposite Carbohydrates
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the many important enzymes that are required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body, such as iron and zinc. With Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and easily taken in by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in the market, it requires a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take one or two capsules prior to each meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for only 10 days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets per day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without supplements. However, the number of times you use one capsule is really up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be evident. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. However, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there has been no known side effect. So, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the recommended dosage.
However, like any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Opposite Carbohydrates
Another point to be aware of it is that the product has dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. As such, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and can even save lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe you’ll use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. As such it is important to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food items.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can opt for a targeted supplement or you can choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food palette.
The wide-ranging method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not wasting your time.
When I received my bottles, which mind you, took just three days to reach me I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Opposite Carbohydrates
I’m on my third bottle now and have taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I prefer 2 tablets per day which seemed like a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not immediate. It was around the third week when I realized that my stomach was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking this supplement in the future. Of course, this is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Opposite Carbohydrates
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old and those with allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.