The human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our lives. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go days without food and this is true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it, however, that isn’t a good idea. There is not only an absence of taste but your body would have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Opposite Amino Acids
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Opposite Amino Acids
When we eat food the food is processed in such a way that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in schools since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down various types of food. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as those, it’s best to go visit your physician. For milder symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Opposite Amino Acids
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be taken frequently
However, this doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a prescription medication that should never be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to our bodies, best substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Opposite Amino Acids
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch the supplements will give you the enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thus giving the body an easier time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplements got all their requirements all covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it seems like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check for what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient in the forefront. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
You may notice the stark distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is on this list of ingredients. For example, you can see that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with the ingredients that compose the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes according to the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if it talks of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they digest. They are divided into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth which is the first step toward the digestion process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme processes lactose, a substance present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars found in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work Other enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Opposite Amino Acids
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich foods. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes is what break down plants that you consume in your diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the essential enzymes needed for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily taken in by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
As with most supplements on marketplace, it requires the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume two tablets daily and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you use one capsule is really dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable your body to have an easier and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should be evident. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
But, as with any food supplement when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Opposite Amino Acids
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and it even saves lots of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you will be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like constipation or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or select a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people who want to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of food options.
The broad-based method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and not deliver. It’s not wasting your time.
After receiving the bottles that, mind you, took just three days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. It was something I did not anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small to make you doubt if you are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Opposite Amino Acids
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I opt taking two pills each day which seemed like the perfect amount for me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week, when I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my trips to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that’s unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Opposite Amino Acids
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. The same way, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering or altering the content in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.