The human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains a crucial piece of our existence. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension our entire body is involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can live with only water but that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be the absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Off Road
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Off Road
When we eat food the food is processed in in a manner that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another thing that must not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down various types of food items. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor the body does not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Off Road
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be taken frequently
But, it does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to your body, the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Off Road
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of food. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thereby providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplements got all their bases all covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may see that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason is a lot to do with what the ingredients that make up the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they break down. For example, when the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they eat. They are classified into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking the proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also important for modifying more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestion process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mostly processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function additional enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Off Road
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich foods. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of feeling full when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes is what break down plant matter that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the vital enzymes required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body, such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and can be easily taken in by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on the market, it takes a consistent dosage to get the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume two tablets daily Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without supplements. However, the number of times you use one capsule is really dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow the body to have a more easy and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should also appear. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there have been no reported adverse effect. So, it’s safe to consume so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
As with any food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Off Road
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also important to remember that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and can even save lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you would use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other places online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food options.
The broad-range strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not making you wait.
After receiving my bottles, which mind you, just took three days to arrive, I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. It was something I did not anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Vs Off Road
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months to date (I prefer taking two pills per day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not immediate. I think it was about the third week that I realized that my gut was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Off Road
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or altering or altering the content in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.