While the human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can live with only water, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only is there a lack of taste, but your body would have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Near Stomach
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Near Stomach
When we eat food it is processed in such that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another thing that must not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down various types of food. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Near Stomach
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be taken frequently
However, this doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a medicine that should never be used as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for our bodies, most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Near Stomach
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of food. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thereby making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements have all their needs provided. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients front and center. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice the stark distinction between the standard ingredient list and what is on this products list. For instance, you could discover that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with the ingredients that comprise the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they break down. For example, when the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are classified into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking the proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. They not only break proteins, but they can also be used to modify many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix to saliva within the mouth, which is the initial step in the process of digestion. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase. It breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars that is present in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes Other enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Near Stomach
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich foods. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of fullness when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many vital enzymes required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase the zinc and iron are released, and are easily taken in into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
As with most supplements on the market, it needs the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you use one capsule is really dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have a more easy and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be visible. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks can tell you about the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. However clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well working digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there has been no known side effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
As with all food supplements when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Near Stomach
Another thing to note it is that the product has soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save lots of money and it even saves lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you will use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time, I would recommend just buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food items.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can either go for one that is targeted or you can choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-based method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a great thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and not deliver. It isn’t wasting your time.
Upon getting the bottles that,, mind you, only took three days to reach me I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not too small that you question whether you’re receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Near Stomach
I’m on my third bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer 2 tablets per day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
The effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week, when I began to notice that my gut was feeling better , and my time going to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Near Stomach
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying or altering the content in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old and those with allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.