The human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still an essential part of our own existence. It could be food you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can live with only water, however, that would be a miserable existence. There is not only an absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Near Pd
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Near Pd
When we take in food, it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that should really not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down different types of food items. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Near Pd
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be utilized frequently
However, this doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a medication and should not be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to our bodies, most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Near Pd
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of food items. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thus providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their bases provided. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it appears that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient in the forefront. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard ingredient list and what can be found on this products list. For example, you can see that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with what ingredients make up the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the type of food that they break down. For example, when the product is talking about enzymes that break carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are classified into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis,, which means breaking proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. They not only break proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestive process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mainly processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars present in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to help break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Vs Near Pd
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the many vital enzymes required to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as iron and zinc. With Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and can be easily taken in into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
As with most supplements on the market, it takes a consistent dosage to get the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you use the capsule is entirely up to you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow your body to have an easier and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be evident. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there has been no known adverse effect. As such, it is safe to consume so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
As with any other food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Near Pd
A second thing to consider is that the supplement has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. If you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also important to note that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you many dollars and it even saves the cost of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you will be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years, I would recommend just getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of foods.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant females (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or select a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-range method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t wasting your time.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, took just three days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I did not expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that one wonders if they are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Near Pd
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have taken the supplement for three months so far (I choose to take two tablets per day which seemed like the perfect amount to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week when I noticed that my gut felt better, and my trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the near future. Of course, that’s unless I find something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Near Pd
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. The same way you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I don’t like capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.