While the human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is vital to our own existence. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go months without eating, and it is true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but it is a miserable life. Not only is there a lack of taste, it also means that your body has no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Near Insulin
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Near Insulin
When we take in food it is processed in a way that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s one other thing that must not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may know this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down various types of food items. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it is best to go visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Near Insulin
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be used regularly
However, this doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to our bodies, best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Near Insulin
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of food. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their bases all covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it seems like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on what the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find the stark difference between the usual ingredient list and what is in this list. For example, you can find that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has much to do with what ingredients comprise the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost label these enzymes according to the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product is talking about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These enzymes are amongst the most important when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice particularly at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth which is the first step towards the digestion process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It assists in transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme mainly process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars that is present in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Vs Near Insulin
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty food items. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plants that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the many important enzymes that are required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and easily taken in through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals like calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
As with most supplements on available, it takes the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without supplements. The amount of times you take the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow your body to have a simpler and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should be visible. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears can tell you about the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. However the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there has been no known negative side effects. As such, it is safe to consume in the case of following the recommended dosage.
However, like any other food supplement when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Near Insulin
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. If you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and can even save a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I’d suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like constipation or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or you can choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a diverse food options.
The broad-range method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is honest on what it can offer and not deliver. They are simply not waste of time.
Upon getting the bottles that,, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Vs Near Insulin
I’m on my third bottle now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I choose to take two tablets each day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
The effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week, when I realized that my gut was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Near Insulin
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying or altering the content in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.