Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food, food is still vital to our own existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but it is a miserable life. There is not only the absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Multi Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Multi Enzymes
If we consume food, it is processed in that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Multi Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be utilized regularly
But, it does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to our bodies, best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. Therefore, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Multi Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar These supplements can give you the enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their requirements covered. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients front and center. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is listed in this list. For example, you can see that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason is something to do the ingredients that comprise the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if the product talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are divided into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step toward the process of digestion. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme mostly processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes additional enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to help break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Vs Multi Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body like iron and zinc. When you use Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and easily absorption by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption like calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
A good place to start is to consume two tablets daily and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. It could include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something going on inside your body. However, having clear skin means a healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported side effect. So, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
However, like all food supplements, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Multi Enzymes
A second thing to consider is that the supplement has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. If you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you lots of money and it even saves lots of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking that you would be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I’d suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. It is therefore essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like constipation, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant females (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-based approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a good thing since the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not waste of time.
Upon getting the bottles that,, mind you, only took three days to arrive I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. That was something I did not anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small to make you doubt if you are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Multi Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer taking two pills per day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week, when I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Multi Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. The same way you are able to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering the supplement in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.