Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food but food remains an essential part of our lives. Food that you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it, however, that isn’t a good idea. There is not only the absence of taste the body would also have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Minus R
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Minus R
If we consume food it is processed in a way that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This process is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Minus R
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be used frequently
However, this doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medication and should not be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for our bodies, best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Minus R
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar These supplements can give you the enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements got all their bases covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is the norm to verify for what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient in the forefront. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may discover that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason is much to do with the ingredients that make up the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when the product is talking of enzymes which break carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are classified into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis,, which means breaking the proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. Not only do they destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestive process. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work additional enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Vs Minus R
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body should have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plants that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the many essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body like iron and zinc. With Phytase, these iron and zinc are released, and are easily taken in by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it takes a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take one or two capsules prior to each meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets per day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. However, the number of times you consume the capsule is entirely up to you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow your body to have a simpler and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be visible. It could include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something going on inside your body. However clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a side effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
However, like all food supplements, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Minus R
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you a lot of value and it even saves the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe that you would use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other places on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like constipation or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant women (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can either go for one that is targeted or select a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse foods.
The broad-based strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is honest on what it can offer and not deliver. They are simply not wasting your time.
Upon getting my bottles, which mind you, just took three days to arrive I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. It was something I did not anticipate as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not so small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Minus R
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for three months so far (I prefer taking two pills per day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week when I noticed that my gut was feeling better and that my trips to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Minus R
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.