The human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains vital to our lives. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension our entire body is involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is true. The body is able to survive on only water but that would be a miserable existence. There is not only an absence of taste the body would also have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Minus Probiotics
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Minus Probiotics
When we take in food the food is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This process is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another thing that must not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already know this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down different kinds of food. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it would be best to go visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Minus Probiotics
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase the existing enzymes in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be used regularly
But, it doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to our bodies, most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Minus Probiotics
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar These supplements can give you the enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thus providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their bases covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it seems that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check for what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient on display. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that can be found in this list. For instance, you may see that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that make up the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they eat. They are divided into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These two enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestive process. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme mostly process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Minus Probiotics
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as iron and zinc. With Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and easily taken in through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption, such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you use one capsule is really up to you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow the body to have an easier and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be visible. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the recommended dosage.
But, as with any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Minus Probiotics
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. If you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and can even save a lot of shipping. By comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you would use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years, I would recommend just getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating women (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or you can choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-based approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a great thing since the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not wasting your time.
After receiving my bottles, which mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. This was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Minus Probiotics
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for three months so far (I opt 2 tablets per day which seemed like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week when I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Minus Probiotics
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that, you can take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering supplements in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old and those with allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.