The human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our existence. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go days without food and this is indeed true. The body can survive with only water but that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be the absence of taste but your body would have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Minus Connector
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Minus Connector
When we take in food, it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is certain that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down various kinds of food. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as those, it’s advised to consult your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Minus Connector
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be taken often
But, it doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not prescription medication and should not be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to your body, the most effective substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Minus Connector
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of food. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes that break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their needs covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check for what the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients on display. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients than what can be found on this products list. For instance, you may discover that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has much to do with what ingredients make up the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes according to the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are classified into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most essential when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestive process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mostly processes lactose, a substance found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to help break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Vs Minus Connector
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich foods. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. With lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of being fuller when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many important enzymes that are required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as iron and zinc. With Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorption into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take one or two capsules prior to every meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you use each capsule is dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be visible. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. However, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there has been no known side effect. So, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
As with all food supplements when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Minus Connector
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. If you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save a lot of value and it even saves a lot of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you will be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years, I would recommend just going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food items.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or select an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of food options.
The broad-based strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not wasting your time.
Upon getting my bottles, which mind you, just took 3 days to arrive, I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Minus Connector
I’m on my third bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for three months so far (I choose to take two tablets per day, which was an ideal sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Minus Connector
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I don’t like capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying or altering the content in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old and people who have allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.