While the human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our own existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive days without food and this is the truth. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that isn’t a good idea. There is not only the absence of taste the body would also have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Minus Cal
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Minus Cal
When we eat food it is processed in such a way that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that must not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Minus Cal
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what is already inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be utilized frequently
However, this doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not prescription medication that should never be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for your body, the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Minus Cal
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch the supplements will give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its needs provided. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient in the forefront. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this list of ingredients. For example, you can discover that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has much to do with the ingredients that comprise the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes depending on the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product is talking of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in breaking down proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix with saliva in the mouth which is the first step toward the digestion process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that process lactose, a chemical found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work Other enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Vs Minus Cal
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich foods. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many important enzymes that are required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily taken in by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it needs a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to each meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for only 10 days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets per day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you consume the capsule is entirely your choice.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have a simpler and quicker time of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something going on inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there has been no known adverse effect. So, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the recommended dosage.
As with any food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Minus Cal
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. If you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you a lot of value and it even saves lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you would use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years, I would recommend just buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. As such it is important to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of foods.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-based approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a good thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not wasting your time.
After receiving my bottles, which mind you, only took three days to reach me I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. That was something I did not expect as I was so used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small to make one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Vs Minus Cal
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer taking two pills each day, which seems like a good sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week, when I realized that my gut was feeling better and that my time going to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the coming days. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Minus Cal
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Remember it is only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or altering or altering the content in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.