The human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our lives. It could be food you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but that isn’t a good idea. There is not only the absence of taste the body would also have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Mid Fade
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Mid Fade
When we take in food it is processed in such that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down various types of food items. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Mid Fade
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase the existing enzymes inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be utilized often
But, it doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to our bodies, most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Mid Fade
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch the supplements will give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thus giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their requirements provided. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it appears like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient in the forefront. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is listed on this products list. For instance, you could see that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that make up the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if the product is talking about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are divided into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most essential in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been used in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also important for modifying more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestion process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme mostly processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes Other enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Mid Fade
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty foods. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that you consume in your diet. They focus on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the many essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as zinc and iron. With Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorption into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for only 10 days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets each day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without supplements. The amount of times you use the capsule is entirely up to you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should be evident. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks can tell you about the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there has been no known side effect. As such, it is safe to consume in the case of following the recommended dosage.
But, as with all food supplements, if you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Mid Fade
Another thing to note is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. If you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. It is also important to remember that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and even save you a lot of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you will be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I’d suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. As such it is important to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-range method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not wasting your time.
After receiving my supplements, which, mind you, just took three days to reach me I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small to make one wonders if they are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Mid Fade
I’m on my third bottle now and have been taking the supplement for three months now (I prefer to take two tablets each day, which was the perfect amount to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week, when I noticed that my gut felt better, and my time going to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Mid Fade
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.