The human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our lives. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn our entire body is involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for days without food and this is the truth. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but that would be a miserable existence. There is not only an absence of taste but your body would have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Mid Carbohydrates
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Mid Carbohydrates
When we take in food it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This process is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s one other thing that shouldn’t be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is certain that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place.
Three parts are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down different kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Mid Carbohydrates
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be used regularly
However, this doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medication and should not be used as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to you, but the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Mid Carbohydrates
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. It is made up of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes that to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements got all their requirements provided. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is in this list. For example, you can see that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with the ingredients that make up the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if it talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are classified into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in breaking down proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step toward the process of digestion. After that, it passes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function Other enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Mid Carbohydrates
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich food items. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of fullness when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the important enzymes that are required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body, such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase the iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorbed through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption, such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it takes the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just ten days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets each day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without any supplements. The amount of times you take one capsule is really up to you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow the body to have a more easy and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. It could include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there have been no reported adverse effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any other food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Mid Carbohydrates
A second thing to consider is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and can even save lots of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you would be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I suggest going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as constipation, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can either go for a targeted supplement or choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a diverse food options.
The wide-ranging strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and not deliver. They are simply not waste of time.
When I received the bottles that, mind you, took just three days to reach me I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I did not anticipate as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Mid Carbohydrates
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I choose taking two pills per day, which seems like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week that I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the coming days. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Mid Carbohydrates
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering or altering the content in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.