While the human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our existence. It could be food you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension our entire body is concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is indeed true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Mid Atlantic
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Mid Atlantic
When we take in food it is processed in such a way that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place.
Three parts are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down various kinds of food. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Mid Atlantic
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be utilized frequently
However, this doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medicine and should not be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to your body, the most effective ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Mid Atlantic
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch These supplements can give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their needs all covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it seems like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is on this products list. For example, you can discover that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has something to do the ingredients that make up the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost label these enzymes according to the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when the product talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they consume. They are classified into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking the protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they can also be used to modify many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestion process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has the same function with amylase. It breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Mid Atlantic
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the many essential enzymes needed for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as zinc and iron. With Phytase the zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorbed through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it takes the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take one or two capsules before every meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to take two tablets daily and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without supplements. However, the number of times you consume each capsule is up to you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow your body to have a more easy and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. This can include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported negative side effects. Therefore, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like any food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Mid Atlantic
Another thing to note is that the supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save lots of money and even save you the cost of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you will be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of foods.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food options.
The wide-ranging strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it cannot. They are simply not making you wait.
After receiving the bottles that, mind you, only took three days to reach me, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you question whether you’re receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Mid Atlantic
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for 3 months now (I prefer 2 tablets each day, which seems like a good sweet spot in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week that I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the near future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Mid Atlantic
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering supplements in any manner form or shape is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old, and those with allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.