While the human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our lives. Food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but that isn’t a good idea. There is not only the absence of taste the body would also have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Liv 52
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Liv 52
If we consume food the food is processed in a way that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is the process we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already have an idea, but there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Liv 52
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be taken regularly
But, it does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a prescription medication that should never be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for our bodies, most effective ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Liv 52
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch the supplements will give you the enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes that break down the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplements have all their needs provided. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it appears like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient on display. It’s on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could discover that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason for this has something to do what ingredients comprise the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they consume. They are divided into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth. This is the initial step in the process of digestion. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has the same function with amylase. It breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes additional enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Vs Liv 52
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich foods. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the many vital enzymes required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body, such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily absorbed through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
Like many supplements available on the market, it takes a consistent dosage to get the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to every meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets each day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you use each capsule is your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable the body to have an easier and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there have been no reported negative side effects. Therefore, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
As with any food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Liv 52
Another point to be aware of it is that the product has dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. If you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and it even saves lots of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking that you will use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years, I would recommend just going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other places online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food items.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like constipation or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-based approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not wasting your time.
Upon getting my supplements, which, mind you, just took three days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Liv 52
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months now (I choose to take two tablets each day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week that I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Liv 52
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein you are able to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering or altering the content in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.