While the human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our lives. Food that you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go days without food and this is the truth. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but it is a miserable life. Not only would there be a lack of taste, but your body would have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Like Protein
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Like Protein
When we eat food it is processed in a way that the nutrients become useful to the body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is one other thing that should really not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various types of food. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Like Protein
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be taken frequently
However, this does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to your body, the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Like Protein
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes that to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements have all their requirements provided. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your normal practice to look for what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient in the forefront. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this products list. For instance, you may find that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has something to do the ingredients that make up the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they consume. They are divided into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis,, which means breaking the proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also important for modifying many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestive process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme mostly processes lactose, a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Vs Like Protein
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily food items. It is a fact of to know that foods rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that you consume in your diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the important enzymes that are required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily absorbed by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
As with most supplements on marketplace, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for just ten days.
A good place to start is to consume two tablets daily Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without supplements. However, the number of times you use the capsule is entirely your choice.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have an easier and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there has been no known adverse effect. As such, it is suitable to use in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Like Protein
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. It is also important to note that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and can even save a lot of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking that you would be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I’d suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can either go for one that is targeted or choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-range strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a great quality because the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t wasting your time.
When I received my bottles, which, mind you, only took three days to reach me I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you question whether you’re receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Like Protein
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months so far (I opt to take two tablets per day, which was an ideal sweet spot in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not immediate. I think it was about the third week, when I began to notice that my gut felt better, and my trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the coming days. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Like Protein
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Remember it is only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years of age and those with allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.