The human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still vital to our lives. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but that isn’t a good idea. There is not only an absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Like New
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Like New
When we take in food it is processed in such that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another thing that should really not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various types of food. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Like New
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what is already in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be utilized frequently
But, it doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medicine and should not be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for you, but the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Like New
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch the supplements will give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thus giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements got all their requirements covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient front and center. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
But, you may find the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may see that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with what the ingredients that compose the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes according to the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when the product is talking about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are divided into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most essential when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also essential for altering many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix to saliva within the mouth which is the initial step in the digestion process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme mostly processes lactose, a substance present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Vs Like New
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plants that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body like iron and zinc. Through Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorption through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption like calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
Like most supplements in the market, it takes a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. However, the number of times you use each capsule is dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be visible. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. As such, it is safe to take just so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
As with any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Like New
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Also, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save many dollars and it even saves the cost of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you will use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I’d suggest getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other places online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can opt for an individual supplement or you can choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people who want to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-based method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a great thing since the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not waste of time.
When I received the bottles that, mind you, just took three days to arrive I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I did not think of as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not so small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Like New
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months to date (I opt taking two pills per day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week when I realized that my stomach was feeling better and that my trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Like New
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. The same way you are able to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering supplements in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.