The human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our lives. It could be food you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive days without food and this is the truth. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that would be a miserable existence. There is not only an absence of taste the body would also have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Less Sugar
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Less Sugar
When we eat food the food is processed in a way that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down different types of food. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Less Sugar
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be taken often
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medicine and should not be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for you, but the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Less Sugar
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thus giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their requirements all covered. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it appears that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient in the forefront. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
But, you may find the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may find that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with what ingredients comprise the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are classified into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step towards the process of digestion. After that, it passes to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mainly processes lactose, a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes, other enzymes are also added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Vs Less Sugar
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of being fuller when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plants that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the many vital enzymes required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as iron and zinc. With Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorbed through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. The amount of times you consume each capsule is dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable your body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears can tell you about your overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported adverse effect. As such, it is safe to take just as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
As with all food supplements that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Less Sugar
Another thing to note it is that the product contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. If you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. It is also important to remember that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price is added onto the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and even save you lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you will be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I’d suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food items.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can opt for a targeted supplement or choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a wide range of food options.
The wide-ranging approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a good quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and not deliver. It’s not waste of time.
After receiving my bottles, which, mind you, took just three days to arrive, I was excited about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t think of as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small to make one wonders if they are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Less Sugar
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have taken the supplement for 3 months now (I prefer to take two tablets per day which seemed like a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week, when I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Less Sugar
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying supplements in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.