Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our lives. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but that is a miserable life. Not only is there a lack of taste, it also means that your body has no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Less Lactic Acid
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Less Lactic Acid
If we consume food the food is processed in that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in school since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another aspect that must not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already be aware of this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes and they all break down different types of food items. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or the body does not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Less Lactic Acid
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be used regularly
But, it doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medication and should not be taken as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to you, but the best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Less Lactic Acid
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their needs provided. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient on display. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual ingredient list and what is listed on this products list. For instance, you could see that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason behind this has something to do the ingredients that comprise the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking about enzymes that break carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are classified into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the pineapple stem. For years, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in breaking down proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix to saliva within the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestion process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mostly processes lactose, a substance found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars that is present in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work additional enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to help break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Less Lactic Acid
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the essential enzymes needed to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like zinc and iron. When you use Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorbed by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals like calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it needs the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take one or two capsules prior to each meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for only ten days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets each day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you use one capsule is really your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If taken properly they will enable the body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will also appear. These include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something that is not right with your body. In contrast, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there has been no known adverse effect. As such, it is safe to consume in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Less Lactic Acid
A second thing to consider it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. It is also crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and even save you the cost of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you would be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. As such it is important to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating women (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can either go for one that is targeted or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-range method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and not deliver. It’s not making you wait.
Upon getting my supplements, which, mind you, just took three days to reach me I was thrilled about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. It was something I did not expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Less Lactic Acid
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I opt 2 tablets per day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week that I noticed that my gut was feeling better , and my time going to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Less Lactic Acid
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I don’t like capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying supplements in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.