Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our existence. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn our entire body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive days without food and this is the truth. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but it isn’t a good idea. Not only is there an absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Lactose
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Lactose
If we consume food, it is processed in such a way that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is the process we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another aspect that should really not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea however, there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Lactose
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be taken regularly
However, this does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medication and should not be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to you, but the best substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Lactose
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch These supplements can give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its needs provided. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as oils, fats, grains and even sugar from table, it looks like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify for what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find the stark distinction between the typical ingredient list and what can be found on this products list. For instance, you could see that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has something to do what the ingredients that compose the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if the product talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are divided into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking the protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. They not only break proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestive process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase. It breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Lactose
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich foods. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body will have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is among the important enzymes that are required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body, such as zinc and iron. With Phytase the iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorbed into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it needs a consistent dosage to get the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you take one capsule is really dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable the body to have a more easy and quicker time of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. This can include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported negative side effects. As such, it is safe to consume so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
As with any food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Lactose
A second thing to consider is that the supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and it even saves a lot of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I’d suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food items.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can either go for an individual supplement or select an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-range strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and not deliver. It’s not wasting your time.
Upon getting my bottles, which mind you, took just 3 days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not so small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Lactose
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I choose 2 tablets each day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week, when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking these supplements into the future. Of course, that is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Lactose
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old, and people who have allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.