Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our own existence. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but it would be a miserable existence. Not only is there an absence of taste the body would also have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Into The Body
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Into The Body
If we consume food the food is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is one other thing that must not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already have an idea that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Into The Body
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be used regularly
But, it does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for you, but the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Into The Body
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of food. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thereby providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes which help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their bases all covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, even sugar from table, it looks like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients on display. It’s on the label of the bottle.
You may notice the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may find that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason for this has much to do with what ingredients compose the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if it talks about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they consume. They are classified into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestion process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar that is present in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function Other enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Into The Body
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty foods. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of fullness when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes is what break down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the many essential enzymes needed for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body such as zinc and iron. With Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorption by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
Like most supplements in the market, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you take each capsule is your choice.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow the body to have an easier and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be evident. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means a healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. So, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the recommended dosage.
But, as with any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Into The Body
A second thing to consider is that the supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price will be added to the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and can even save the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think you’ll use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time, I would recommend just getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or you can choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food options.
The broad-range method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it cannot. They are simply not making you wait.
After receiving my supplements, which, mind you, only took three days to reach me I was thrilled about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not so small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Into The Body
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months now (I prefer taking two pills per day which seemed like a good sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
The effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week when I began to notice that my gut was feeling better and that my time going to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Into The Body
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I don’t like capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying the supplement in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.