The human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains a crucial piece of our existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or eating at a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on only water but that would be a miserable existence. Not only is there the absence of taste but your body would have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Inside Probiotic
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Inside Probiotic
When we eat food it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is what we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that should really not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Inside Probiotic
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be utilized often
But, it does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to you, but the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Inside Probiotic
Digestive Enzymes and Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thereby making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their needs provided. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient in the forefront. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual ingredient list and what is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could find that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason is something to do what the ingredients that comprise the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if the product is talking about enzymes that break carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are classified into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These two enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking the protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestive process. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found present in milk to two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars found in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Vs Inside Probiotic
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the essential enzymes needed to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase the iron and zinc are released and can be easily taken in by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
As with most supplements on available, it takes a consistent dosage to get the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of every meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for only 10 days.
A good place to start is to consume two tablets daily and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. However, the number of times you use each capsule is dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should be evident. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there have been no reported adverse effect. So, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Inside Probiotic
Another thing to note is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price will be added to the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and even save you a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe that you will be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time, I would recommend just getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other places online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of foods.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like constipation, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can opt for a targeted supplement or select an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-range method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it cannot. It’s not waste of time.
Upon getting the bottles that, mind you, took just three days to reach me, I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. That was something I didn’t think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Inside Probiotic
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for 3 months now (I choose 2 tablets each day which seemed like the perfect amount in my case.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not immediate. It was around the third week, when I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Inside Probiotic
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying supplements in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.