The human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still an essential part of our existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or eating at a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but that isn’t a good idea. There is not only a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Inside Basis
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Inside Basis
When we eat food it is processed in that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in the school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that should really not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary players in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food items. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it is advised to consult your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Inside Basis
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be utilized often
However, this does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Inside Basis
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thereby giving the body an easier time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their needs covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it seems like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is in this list. For example, you can see that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that compose the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if it talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they eat. They are divided into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also important for modifying many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestion process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes, other enzymes are also part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Vs Inside Basis
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty foods. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body, such as iron and zinc. With Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorption by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
As with most supplements on the market, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just ten days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets each day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you take the capsule is entirely your choice.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow the body to have an easier and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. These include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well working digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there have been no reported negative side effects. Therefore, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
But, as with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Inside Basis
Another thing to note it is that the product has soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and it even saves a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time I suggest getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of foods.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can opt for an individual supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of food options.
The wide-ranging method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it cannot. It’s not making you wait.
Upon getting my bottles, which mind you, took just three days to reach me, I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Vs Inside Basis
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I opt to take two tablets each day, which was a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not immediate. I think it was about the third week that I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the coming days. Of course, this is unless I find something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Inside Basis
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that, you can take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or altering supplements in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.