The human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our lives. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is indeed true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but that is a miserable life. Not only would there be an absence of taste but your body would have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Heartburn Pill
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Heartburn Pill
If we consume food it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already know this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down different types of food. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it would be best to go visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Heartburn Pill
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be utilized regularly
But, it does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medicine and should not be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to you, but the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Heartburn Pill
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of foods. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their needs provided. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it seems that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients on display. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice the stark distinction between the standard ingredient list and what is in this list. For instance, you may see that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has something to do what the ingredients that compose the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if it talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are classified into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These two enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in breaking down proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. They not only break proteins, but they can also be used to modify more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step toward the process of digestion. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that processes lactose, a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes Other enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to help break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Heartburn Pill
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich foods. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plants that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is among the vital enzymes required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body, such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase the zinc and iron are released and easily absorbed into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption, such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
As with most supplements on available, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take one or two capsules prior to every meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without supplements. However, the number of times you take the capsule is entirely up to you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable the body to have a simpler and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be visible. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there have been no reported side effect. As such, it is safe to consume so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
As with any other food supplement when you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Heartburn Pill
Another thing to note it is that the product contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. It is also important to remember that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and even save you a lot of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe you’ll use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time, I would recommend just buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food items.
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like constipation or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can opt for one that is targeted or choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of food options.
The wide-ranging approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it cannot. They are simply not waste of time.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, just took three days to reach me I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small to make you doubt if you are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Heartburn Pill
I’m on my third bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I prefer 2 tablets each day, which seems like a good sweet spot in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week that I began to notice that my gut was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Heartburn Pill
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein, you can take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or altering the supplement in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.