While the human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains a crucial piece of our lives. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on only water but that isn’t a good idea. There is not only an absence of taste the body would also have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Hcl
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Hcl
If we consume food it is processed in that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already know this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down different types of food. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Hcl
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be used often
However, this doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a medicine and should not be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to your body, the most effective ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Hcl
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thus providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their bases provided. From gluten protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it seems like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients front and center. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this products list. For example, you can discover that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason is something to do what the ingredients that make up the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if it talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they consume. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestive process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes additional enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Vs Hcl
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty foods. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the many essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and can be easily taken in through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
As with most supplements on the market, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use two tablets daily and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without supplements. The amount of times you take one capsule is really dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow the body to have an easier and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be visible. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there has been no known side effect. As such, it is safe to consume as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
But, as with all food supplements when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Hcl
A second thing to consider it is that the product has soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price will be added to the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and can even save a lot of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think you’ll use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time, I would recommend just buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can opt for one that is targeted or you can choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food palette.
The wide-ranging method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not waste of time.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, only took three days to reach me I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t think of as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not so small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Hcl
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer taking two pills per day, which was a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week, when I began to notice that my gut was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Hcl
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or modifying or altering the content in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years of age and people who have allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.