While the human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is vital to our own existence. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension our entire body is involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go days without food and this is the truth. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there a lack of taste, but your body would have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Fiber Supplements
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Fiber Supplements
If we consume food it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is one other thing that shouldn’t be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life would not be like it is without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may know this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down different types of food items. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your physician. For milder symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Fiber Supplements
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be used frequently
However, this doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a medication that should never be utilized as such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to you, but the most effective substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Fiber Supplements
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of foods. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its requirements provided. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient front and center. It’s on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could find that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason is much to do with the ingredients that comprise the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product talks of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are classified into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most essential in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice particularly at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestive process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes Other enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Fiber Supplements
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as zinc and iron. With Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily absorption through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like most supplements in the market, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just ten days.
A good place to start is to take two tablets daily Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without supplements. However, the number of times you use each capsule is up to you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be evident. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something going on inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there have been no reported side effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
As with all food supplements, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Fiber Supplements
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price can be included in the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and can even save a lot of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you will use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I’d suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. As such it is important to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can opt for one that is targeted or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-based method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a great quality because the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not wasting your time.
When I received my supplements, which, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was excited about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I did not think of as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not too small to make you question whether you’re taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Fiber Supplements
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for three months so far (I opt to take two tablets per day, which was the perfect amount for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week that I noticed that my stomach was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Fiber Supplements
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering supplements in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old and those with allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.