The human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our lives. Be it food that you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn our entire body is involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is true. The body can survive with only water but that would be a miserable existence. There is not only the absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Except Protein
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Except Protein
When we take in food, it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that must not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down different types of food items. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or the body does not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your doctor. For milder symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Except Protein
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be utilized often
However, this does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to your body, the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Except Protein
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thereby providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their needs covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it appears like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your normal practice to look for what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients on display. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that can be found in this list. For instance, you may see that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what ingredients compose the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are classified into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. They not only break proteins, but they are also important for modifying more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step toward the process of digestion. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase. It breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work additional enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Except Protein
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down plant matter that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the essential enzymes needed for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and easily absorption through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption, such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
As with most supplements on available, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume each capsule is dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow your body to have a simpler and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something going on inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there has been no known negative side effects. So, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
As with any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Except Protein
A second thing to consider is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. As such, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and can even save lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you will use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I’d suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like constipation, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of food options.
The broad-range method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and not deliver. They are simply not waste of time.
Upon getting my supplements, which mind you, just took three days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not too small to make one wonders if they are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Except Protein
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months to date (I prefer to take two tablets per day which seemed like a good sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week that I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Except Protein
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying or altering the content in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.