While the human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is vital to our lives. Food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can live with only water but it isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be the absence of taste the body would also have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Except For Probiotics
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Except For Probiotics
When we eat food, it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This process is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that should really not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already know this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down various kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your physician. For milder symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Except For Probiotics
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what is already inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be taken often
However, this doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medication and should not be used as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to our bodies, best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Except For Probiotics
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thus giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its needs all covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, and sugar from table, it looks that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is the norm to verify for what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual ingredient list and what is listed in this list. For example, you can see that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason is something to do the ingredients that comprise the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they break down. For instance, if it talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are divided into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. They not only break proteins, but they are also essential for altering many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestion process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has the same function with amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function Other enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Vs Except For Probiotics
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich food items. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is among the vital enzymes required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body, such as zinc and iron. With Phytase the zinc and iron are released and easily absorption by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
As with most supplements on marketplace, it requires the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take two tablets daily, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you use the capsule is entirely your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have a simpler and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will also appear. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is a tell of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something going on inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there has been no known side effect. As such, it is suitable to use so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
However, like all food supplements, if you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Except For Probiotics
A second thing to consider it is that the product contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. If you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save many dollars and even save you lots of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking that you would be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. As such it is important to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can either go for a targeted supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse foods.
The wide-ranging method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a good thing since the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t making you wait.
After receiving my bottles, which, mind you, only took three days to arrive I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. That was something I did not think of as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not so small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Vs Except For Probiotics
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for three months to date (I prefer to take two tablets per day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week, when I realized that my stomach was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the near future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Except For Probiotics
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or altering supplements in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.