The human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still an essential part of our own existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn our entire body is involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can survive with only water, however, that is a miserable life. Not only is there the absence of taste but your body would have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Examples
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Examples
If we consume food, it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients become useful to the body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already know this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes that break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Examples
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be used frequently
But, it doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a medication that should never be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to your body, the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Examples
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of foods. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements got all their bases covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could see that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason is something to do the ingredients that comprise the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if the product talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are classified into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix to saliva within the mouth which is the first step toward the digestion process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Vs Examples
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily food items. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. But, with lipase the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plants that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body, such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily absorption into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for only 10 days.
A good place to start is to take two tablets daily, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely your choice.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow your body to have a more easy and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be visible. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something going on inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there have been no reported adverse effect. So, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
But, as with all food supplements when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Examples
Another thing to note is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. As such, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. It is also important to note that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and even save you the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you would use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years, I would recommend just going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can either go for a targeted supplement or you can choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of food options.
The wide-ranging method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it cannot. It isn’t wasting your time.
After receiving my bottles, which, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive, I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you question whether you’re receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Examples
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months to date (I opt taking two pills each day, which was an ideal sweet spot to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week that I began to notice that my gut was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Examples
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that you are able to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.