The human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains an essential part of our own existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can survive with only water, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there the absence of taste the body would also have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Enzymes
If we consume food, it is processed in such a way that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that must not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already know this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes which break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor the body does not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be utilized frequently
But, it doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to our bodies, best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch the supplements will give you the enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. It is made up of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thus providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes which help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their needs all covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it appears that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what can be found in this list. For instance, you could find that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with the ingredients that compose the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when the product is talking about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are divided into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis,, which means breaking the protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step towards the digestion process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme processes lactose, a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes additional enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to help break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich food items. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many vital enzymes required to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body such as iron and zinc. With Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released, and are easily taken in by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it takes a consistent dosage to get the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets each day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. The amount of times you use one capsule is really dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have an easier and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. This can include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. However clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there has been no known negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
However, like all food supplements, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Enzymes
Another point to be aware of it is that the product contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. If you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. It is also important to note that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and it even saves the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you would use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a diverse foods.
The wide-ranging strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great quality because the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not waste of time.
After receiving the bottles that, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I did not anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small to make one wonders if they are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I choose to take two tablets each day which seemed like the perfect amount in my case.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week, when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. The same way, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering or altering the content in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.