While the human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our lives. It could be food you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension our entire body is concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but that is a miserable life. Not only would there be an absence of taste but your body would have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Encapsulations
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Encapsulations
When we eat food it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This process is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another thing that should really not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down various types of food items. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Encapsulations
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be used often
But, it does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a prescription medication that should never be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for our bodies, best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Encapsulations
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their needs all covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, and sugar from table, it looks that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient on display. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
But, you may find the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may find that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with the ingredients that compose the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes depending on the type of food that they break down. For example, when it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are divided into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, particularly at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also essential for altering more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestion process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function additional enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Encapsulations
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich foods. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of fullness when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body, such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase the zinc and iron are released, and are easily taken in by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals like calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
As with most supplements on available, it requires a consistent dosage to get the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take one or two capsules before each meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without supplements. However, the number of times you use one capsule is really up to you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something going on inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the recommended dosage.
But, as with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Encapsulations
Another thing to note is that the supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. As such, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and can even save the cost of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe you’ll use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or you can choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food options.
The broad-based strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It’s not making you wait.
After receiving my bottles, which, mind you, just took three days to reach me I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I did not anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Encapsulations
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months now (I opt 2 tablets per day, which seems like a good sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week when I realized that my stomach was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking this supplement in the future. Of course, that is unless I find something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Encapsulations
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. The same way, you can take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying or altering the content in any manner form or shape is not recommended.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.