The human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still an essential part of our lives. Food that you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn the entire body are worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can survive with only water, however, that is a miserable life. Not only is there the absence of taste the body would also have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs During Menopause
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs During Menopause
If we consume food it is processed in such a way that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is the process we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s one other thing that should really not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary players in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea however, there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs During Menopause
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be taken frequently
However, this doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medicine and should not be taken as such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to you, but the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs During Menopause
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thus providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its bases provided. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, even sugar from table, it looks that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check for what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients on display. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
But, you may find the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this products list. For instance, you could see that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what ingredients comprise the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes according to the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are divided into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix with saliva in the mouth. This is the initial step in the process of digestion. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that processes lactose, a substance found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes, other enzymes are also part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Vs During Menopause
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty food items. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. But, with lipase your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is one of the important enzymes that are required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorption through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like many supplements available on the market, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use two tablets daily, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you consume each capsule is dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow your body to have a simpler and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be visible. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported side effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the recommended dosage.
But, as with any other food supplement, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs During Menopause
A second thing to consider it is that the product has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and can even save the cost of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you will be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time I’d suggest getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. As such it is important to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like constipation, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can opt for an individual supplement or select one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-based approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It isn’t making you wait.
When I received my supplements, which, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I did not think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs During Menopause
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for three months so far (I prefer 2 tablets per day which seemed like a good sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
The effects were not overnight. It was around the third week, when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better , and my time going to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the near future. Of course, that’s unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Vs During Menopause
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. The same way, you can take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying supplements in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years of age and those with allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.