While the human body can survive weeks without eating, food is still an essential part of our own existence. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but that is a miserable life. Not only is there the absence of taste the body would also have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs During Fasting
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs During Fasting
If we consume food, it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is the process we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another thing that should really not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down various kinds of food. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs During Fasting
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be taken regularly
However, this doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a medication and should not be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to you, but the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs During Fasting
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of foods. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thereby making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplement has all its requirements all covered. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient on display. It’s on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard ingredient list and what is listed on this products list. For example, you can discover that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has much to do with the ingredients that compose the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when the product talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are divided into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis,, which means breaking protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step toward the digestive process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars found in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function Other enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to help break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Vs During Fasting
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the many important enzymes that are required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body like iron and zinc. When you use Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorbed into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
As with most supplements on marketplace, it takes the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take two tablets daily and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you take one capsule is really up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If used correctly they will enable the body to have a simpler and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. In contrast clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there has been no known adverse effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any other food supplement, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs During Fasting
Another thing to note it is that the product contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. If you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is important to note that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and it even saves the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you would use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time, I would recommend just going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can either go for a targeted supplement or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people who want to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a diverse food options.
The broad-range strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t wasting your time.
When I received my supplements, which mind you, took just three days to reach me I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs During Fasting
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I opt taking two pills each day which seemed like the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. It was around the third week, when I began to notice that my stomach felt better, and my trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Vs During Fasting
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying supplements in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.